Oceanside Homes & Real Estate
Find up-to-date Oceanside, CA homes for sale and real estate below! Oceanside is a coastal community in California that has quickly become a popular destination for culinary, art, and cultural scenes. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Oceanside, including prior sales history, prices, and property disclosures? Set up a private home tour of any property listed below by contacting your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Oceanside real estate.
Homes for Sale in Oceanside CA
Oceanside Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Oceanside home listings several times per day directly from the Oceanside, California MLS.
Each Oceanside MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Review local Oceanside property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Oceanside community amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Oceanside Real Estate Market
The real estate market for Oceanside includes luxurious single-family homes and condominiums. Most homes range between 1,700 square feet and 3,700 square feet, with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. In addition, there are many homes located in golf course subdivisions and some oceanview and waterfront neighborhoods and subdivisions. Several of these are neighborhorhoods near Camp Pendleton, which is convenient for those moving to the military base. Average home prices are between $600,000 and $1.6 million.
Oceanside Community Amenities
The Oceanside community is full of opportunities for residents to experience outdoor activities, enjoy mouthwatering food at fine dining restaurants, and go shopping at quaint shops. Oceanside's popular activities include golfing, hiking, biking, surfing, and learning about the area's history at local museums. Top places to visit include Oceanside Pier, Tyson Street Beach and Park, California Surf Museum, Oceanside Museum of Art, Orfila Vineyards and Winery, and Junior Seau Oceanside Pier Amphitheatre.
Oceanside is a short drive from San Diego, where there seems to be a nearly endless supply of things to see, do, and experience. Popular locations in San Diego include the downtown area, SeaWorld San Diego, the San Diego Zoo, and Del Mar Heights Town Center. In downtown San Diego, residents can walk to many shops with unique items available, dine at fine dining restaurants, visit art galleries and museums, and enjoy some of the city's nightlife.
Most Oceanside residents have a 30-minute commute, with many working in San Diego. Popular employers in the area include the University of California - San Diego, Qualcomm, Illumina, San Diego Gas and Electric, and SeaWorld.
Oceanside Local Highlights
- Oceanside Beach is a must for residents looking for a sizable lifeguarded beach with many amenities.
- Historic Oceanside Pier is the largest wooden pier on the West Coast, offering stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, fishing spots, wildlife viewing opportunities, and Ruby's Diner, a fun Swing Era eatery offering soups, sandwiches, salads, and milkshakes.
- The California Surf Museum is dedicated to sharing the enthusiasm of surfing history, culture, and lifestyle with many exhibits featuring surfboards, magazines, memorabilia, art, and more.
- Oceanside Museum of Art is a few blocks away from the Oceanside Pier showcasing international and regional contemporary art exhibitions, including paintings, quilts, architectural glass, neon sculptures, and other fine art items.
- Oceanside Harbor Village is a waterfront village with lots of nautical-inspired shops selling souvenirs, gifts, apparel, and upscale waterfront restaurants.
- Orfila Vineyards & Winery has been producing quality wines for 25 years and opened a tasting room in Oceanside in 2019, offering tastings and a small plate menu.
- Buena Vista Audubon Society Nature Center offers residents the opportunity to learn about local history and conservation efforts, with tours and interactive displays showcasing the lagoon, plants, and animals living within.
Oceanside School Information
Oceanside Unified School District operates the public schools in the area, including North Terrace Elementary School, Mary Fay Pendleton Elementary School, Cesar Chavez Middle School, Oceanside High School, and El Camino High School. Private schools serving the neighborhood include Montessori School of Oceanside, Peppertree Montessori, and Oceanside Adventist Elementary School. In addition, other educational opportunities are available at the Surfside Academy, University of California - San Diego, and San Diego State University.
Those looking to buy a home in Southern California need to visit the Oceanside area and look at the real estate options available in the community. Living in Oceanside offers a typical beachside lifestyle with many local amenities for residents to enjoy.
Oceanside CA Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase of a home in Oceanside? Allow our Oceanside real estate experts to guide you when purchasing your new Oceanside property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the Oceanside, California real estate market's unique dynamics.
Contact Beer Home Team with eXp Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Oceanside home? View our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Search Homes For Sale in Oceanside
Back to All Featured Communities