Be one of the first to know when new listings matching your criteria hit the market.Get New Listings
The Lexington subdivision in San Diego’s Carmel Valley is the place to live when you want a house that makes the most of a spacious floor plan and an upscale setting. Located in south Carmel Valley alongside Steeplechase and Belmont, the homes here offer large floor plans starting in the high 3000 square foot range and topping at near 4600 sq ft.
The largest floor plan in Lexington offers the opportunity for 6 bedrooms plus a bonus room and some choice lots with canyon views.These homes encourage you to live the life you dream about in Southern California, and many properties in this neighborhood offer stylish upgrades including private pools and manicured yards reminiscent of resort living. The addresses in this neighborhood belong to some of the most valued homes in the state.
Search All Real Estate For Sale: Carmel Valley
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, square feet, listing status, days on market & more!
Homes on the market in this neighborhood often are move-in ready for new homeowners. You may see different upgrades among the available properties such as pools in lush backyards along with granite countertops and upscale cabinetry in the kitchens and baths. Lexington Carmel Valley homes for sale also often include the following:
• Three or more bedrooms
• Between 3,700 to 4,600 square feet
• Open floor plans offering the freedom to create different arrangements for your furnishings
• Different exterior styles and various interior layouts
• Panoramic vistas or canyon views from the backyard
• Wrought-iron exterior detailing
• Spanish tile roofing
• Plenty of windows to enjoy the region's abundant sunshine
Lexington homeowners can find multiple shopping and recreation options nearby. Other slices of life include:
• Close proximity to Del Mar Fairgrounds and Torrey Pines state Reserve Beach
• Convenient to interstates for quick trips out of San Diego
• Close to different shopping and dining options in the area including the Del Mar Highlands Town Center
• Surrounded by recreation options including walking, hiking and biking trails
• Home to top-quality public and private schools
This could be the time for you to take the leap and explore Lexington Carmel Valley homes for sale. Mortgage rates are at historic lows nationwide, at least for the short term, to help foster growth and recovery in the housing market. As the real estate industry slowly comes back to life, prices now are within range to entice you to learn more about the Lexington neighborhood.
Spend time driving through or touring the area to get a sense of available real estate in this Southern California neighborhood. You may be surprised to find your next home in Lexington, surrounded by your new best friends in this close-knit community.
If you're buying or selling a home in Lexington CA, let our team of Carmel Valley real estate agents guide you through buying or selling your Lexington property in Carmel Valley today. As local Lexington real estate agents, we have exclusive insider knowledge of Carmel Valley Lexington market dynamics. Let us help you today!
To learn more about agent representation while buying or selling your Lexington home, contact Beer Home Team - Keller Williams. Check out our comparative market analysis page to receive a free home value estimate in Lexington.
Back to Carmel Valley Real Estate