La Jolla Homes & Real Estate
Browse the top La Jolla, CA homes for sale and real estate below. La Jolla is a community in Southern California that offers residents convenient access to local beaches and many amenities for those who love spending time outside exploring. Searching for further information on properties for sale in La Jolla, including prior sales history, prices and property disclosures? Set up a private home tour of any property listed below by contacting your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about La Jolla real estate.
Homes for Sale in La Jolla CA
La Jolla Real Estate Search
The La Jolla home listings on this page are updated several times per day with information from the La Jolla, California MLS.
Every La Jolla MLS listing features important details entered by the listing agent, such as property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, and construction type.
Remember to review local La Jolla property tax information and if the current listing is active, under contract, and pending. Many properties have features such as greenbelt locations and swimming pools, and these will be listed with La Jolla community amenities such as golf courses and parks.
La Jolla Real Estate Market
La Jolla's real estate market offers a wide range of residences, including condominiums, single-family homes, and spacious luxury homes. Home sizes range between 1,200 square feet and 2,100 square feet, with most homes having three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Average home prices for this neighborhood range between $850,000 and $2.1 million.
La Jolla Community Amenities
La Jolla is a beautiful seaside neighborhood with incredible beaches, sandstone canyons, and many places to explore. Residents enjoy visiting unique museums, art galleries, parks, and quaint cafes. Popular places to explore in the La Jolla area include La Jolla Cave and Mt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial. Residents looking for places to shop will enjoy visiting Coronado Ferry Landing and Girard Avenue & Prospect Street. The best places to eat include the Marine Room, Galaxy Cantina & Grill, and Barbella Restaurant and Bar.
La Jolla is about 30 minutes from San Diego, where there are many opportunities to enjoy shopping, dining, live entertainment, nightclubs, theme parks, museums, and other attractions. San Diego beaches are beautiful, offering many opportunities to soak up some sun, splash around in the Pacific Ocean, and enjoy amazing waves for surfing. Living in La Jolla offers many opportunities for residents to spend time outside, visit San Diego's attractions, and relax in a quaint cafe.
The average commute for La Jolla residents is about 25 minutes. Popular employers in the area include Viasat, CA Technologies, Procore Technologies, Watkins Wellness, Virgin America, and Lululemon Athletica.
La Jolla Local Highlights
- La Jolla Cave is a small, quiet beachfront area surrounded by beautiful cliffs, offering a tranquil place to swim, snorkel, scuba dive, and kayak.
- Mt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial is a monument dedicated to Revolutionary War veterans to modern veterans.
- Birch Aquarium is located in the Scripps Institution of Oceanography and is home to more than 3,000 animals, including sharks, seahorses, and stingrays, in more than 60 aquarium habitats.
- Windansea Beach is a small beach named after a hotel that burned down in the 1940s and is a popular destination for those seeking a beautiful beach and powerful waves for surfing.
- Prospect Street is located near the coastline in downtown La Jolla which is home to many art galleries, quirky shops, and unique restaurants.
- Athenaeum Music & Arts Library is a non-profit library with exhibits and collections featuring more than 350 worlds from 40 artists. It offers classes to teach watercolor techniques, drawing, painting, and more.
- Map and Atlas Museum of La Jolla is a free museum featuring more than 500 rare maps and atlases that span centuries of history, demonstrating the fine art of cartography.
La Jolla School Information
La Jolla School Districts operate local public schools, including Bird Rock Elementary, La Jolla Elementary, Torrey Pines Elementary, Muirlands Middle, and La Jolla High School. Private schools serving the community include Bishop's School, La Jolla Country Day School, and Stella Maris Academy. Nearby in San Diego, residents seeking continuing educational opportunities can sign up for courses at the University of California - San Diego and San Diego State University.
Those looking to buy a home in Southern California will find what they are looking for in the La Jolla subdivision. This community provides access to many local amenities and is just a short drive from San Diego, where many more things to see, do, and experience are available.
La Jolla, CA Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a home in La Jolla? Allow our La Jolla, California real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your La Jolla residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge on the dynamics unique to La Jolla, California, real estate.
Contact Beer Home Team with eXp Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your La Jolla home? View our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Search Homes For Sale in La Jolla
Back to All Featured Communities