Del Mar Homes & Real Estate
Search the newest Del Mar, CA homes for sale & real estate below! Del Mar is a community in southern California offering many outdoor amenities, historic locations, and nearby attractions for residents to enjoy. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Del Mar properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Del Mar real estate.
Homes for Sale in Del Mar CA
Del Mar Real Estate Search
The Del Mar home listings on this page are updated several times per day with information from the Del Mar, California MLS.
Each Del Mar MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent.
Review local Del Mar property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Del Mar community amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Del Mar Real Estate Market
The real estate market in Del Mar has many different property types, including condominiums and single-family homes, many with ocean views. The average home size in the neighborhood is three bedrooms with three bathrooms, with around 1,800 to 4,100 square feet of living space. Home prices for this city range between $100,000 and $6.9 million.
Del Mar Community Amenities
The Del Mar community places residents close to the action of San Diego and many of the luxuries expected of an oceanside city. Residents can enjoy splashing around in the waters of the Pacific Ocean, dining at the town's unique eateries, and having picnics along the water at sunset. The possibilities in Del Mar are near endless, keeping residents busy from sunrise to sunset all year long. Popular places include Dog Beach, Crest Canyon Loop Trail, Seagrove Park, Crest Trail, Torrey Pines Golf Course, the Del Mar Racetrack, and Free Flight Exotic Bird Sanctuary.
Del Mar is about 30 minutes away from downtown San Diego, where residents can enjoy the many shopping, dining, and entertainment venues available. Popular places include the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld San Diego, Westfield Plaza, and Cross Street Chicken and Beer. San Diego is the place to visit when looking for everything, from spending the day at the beach surfing or relaxing to grabbing some dinner and heading out for lively nighttime entertainment.
The average community for Del Mar residents is about 25 minutes. Qualcomm, University of California - San Diego, Illumina, Intuit, and ServiceNow are top employers in the area. Jobs in industries such as real estate, finance, business, retail, education, media, and health care are all quite common.
Del Mar Local Highlights
- Dog Beach is the area's best pet-friendly beach allowing leash-free dogs and their owners plenty of space to run around in the sand and splash in the waters of the Pacific Ocean.
- Crest Canyon Loop Trail is a small park offering the opportunity for residents to escape their daily lives to go for a tranquil hike and enjoy lots of fresh air.
- Free Flight Exotic Bird Sanctuary is home to colorful tropical birds where residents can interact with the birds, feeding and socializing.
- Del Mar Plaza is the finest shopping, dining, and entertainment venue with beachfront eateries and live music.
- North Bluff Preserve overlooks North Beach and is a hidden gem that has become a popular coastal photography destination.
- Del Mar Farmers' Market is the destination to shop for everything from vegetables to fruits and homemade baked goods to hand-crafted items.
- Coya Peruvian Secret is a must-visit restaurant featuring authentic Peruvian recipes made with fresh ingredients.
- San Elijo Lagoon Ecological Reserve is one of the most extensive tidal wetlands in the country and is home to many creatures living in the unique and delicate ecosystem.
Del Mar School Information
The Del Mar Union School District operates the public schools, including Del Mar Heights Elementary and Del Mar High School. Private schools serving the community include Del Mar Montessori and Winston School. Local colleges and universities include Del Mar College, University of California San Diego, and San Diego State University.
Those looking to buy a home in Southern California should consider looking in the Del Mar area. There are many options to choose from, and residents love all the nearby amenities. Plus, with San Diego just a short drive away, the possibilities of things to do are nearly endless.
Del Mar, CA Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a home in Del Mar? Allow our Del Mar, California real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Del Mar residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the Del Mar real estate market's unique dynamics.
Connect with Beer Home Team with eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Preparing to sell your Del Mar home? View our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Search Homes For Sale in Del Mar
Back to All Featured Communities