Carmel Valley Homes & Real Estate
Browse the top Carmel Valley, CA homes for sale and real estate below. In the northwestern corner of San Diego, Carmel Valley is a suburban planned community surrounded by other San Diego communities such as Del Mar, Pacific Highlands Ranch, and Torrey Hills. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Carmel Valley properties for sale, or to schedule a home tour of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Carmel Valley real estate.
Homes for Sale in Carmel Valley CA
Carmel Valley Real Estate Search
The Carmel Valley home listings on this page are updated several times per day with information from the Carmel Valley, California MLS.
Every Carmel Valley MLS listing features important details entered by the listing agent, such as property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, and construction type.
Remember to review local Carmel Valley property tax information and if the current listing is active, under contract, and pending. Carmel Valley community amenities such as parks and golf courses will be listed alongside other property features such as swimming pools, views, and greenbelt locations.
Carmel Valley Real Estate Market
As one of the most recently developed communities in San Diego County, numerous Carmel Valley new construction homes are for sale.
The majority of home prices in Carmel Valley are listed between $800,000 and $1.6 million. The local housing market is dominated by Carmel Valley luxury homes and single-family homes. Homebuyers looking to downsize may also find an extensive inventory of real estate in the valley, including Carmel Valley condos and townhomes, which provide desirable living space and fabulous community amenities. The most sought-out amenities include two-car garages, an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, updated kitchens, and swimming pools.
Some popular subdivision communities in Carmel Valley include The Highlands by Tri Pointe Homes, Vista Del Mar at Pacific Highlands Ranch by Tri Pointe Homes, and Vista Santa Fe at Pacific Highlands Ranch by Tri Pointe Homes.
Carmel Valley Community Amenities
Carmel Valley has easy access to two major roadways, Interstate 5 and State Route 56, convenient for commuters and other travelers. It was also created with a variety of commercial offices, hotels, retail stores, and restaurants that contribute to the economy for jobs and residential amenities.
With easy access to outdoor trails and the shoreline, residents and visitors may enjoy getting outdoors to hike, go to the beach, or enjoy nature's beauty with a stroll in their own community.
Carmel Valley Local Highlights
- The San Diego International Airport is only about 20 miles away via I-5 S, or just over 20 miles away via I-805 S
- Carmel Valley is surrounded by many golf courses, including Fairbanks Ranch Country Club, Morgan Run Club & Resort, and Torrey Pines Golf Course
- Some beautiful parks and hiking trails nearby are Del Mar Trails Park, Carmel Del Mar Park, Carmel Mountain Preserve, Shaw Valley Trailhead, and Carmel Creek Neighborhood Park
- There are various dining options within the community such as Addison Restaurant, Zizikis Street Food, Mom's Pizza & Pasta, Bistro 39 Restaurant and Bar, and Ken Sushi Workshop
- New English Brewing, Northern Pine Brewing, Green Flash Brewing, California Wild Ales, and Harland Brewing are some iconic San Diego breweries close to Carmel Valley
- Popular San Diego attractions like the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld San Diego, and LEGOLAND California are all less than a 30-minute drive away
- Many shopping centers are near the community to choose from, including Torrey Hills Center, The Village at Pacific Highlands Ranch, Carmel Country Plaza, Del Mar Plaza, and Piazza Carmel
Carmel Valley School Information
The Carmel Valley community is a part of the San Dieguito Union High School District, Del Mar Union Elementary School District, and Solana Beach Elementary School District. Some of the public schools in the area for residents to choose to attend include Sage Canyon School, Carmel Creek Elementary School, Ocean Air School, Carmel Valley Middle School, Pacific Trails Middle, Canyon Crest Academy, and Torrey Pines High School. There are also many private schools nearby as well.
For anyone looking to buy a home or other real estate in the San Diego area, the community of Carmel Valley may be an excellent choice. With luxurious homes surrounded by beautiful nature like parks, trail space, and beaches on the Pacific Ocean shoreline, this area has amazing indoor and outdoor places to enjoy.
Carmel Valley, CA Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Carmel Valley? Let our Carmel Valley real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Carmel Valley property. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the Carmel Valley real estate market's unique dynamics.
Contact Beer Home Team with eXp Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Thinking of selling your home in today's Carmel Valley, CA real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free property evaluation instantly!
Back to All Featured Communities