Buyer Specialist for Leading Team
If you desire to earn a great living as a hard working buyer specialist on our team, please carefully read the position description below and then return to our Careers Page to apply.
1) Primary Objectives: What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person
in this job?
- Convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs
- Identifying homes that
best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers.
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial
contract through contract to close.
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers.
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all
2) Regular Work Activities: What are the most frequent and most essential work activities in this
- Daily lead generation for new business.
- Daily lead follow up and accountability.
3) Key Skill: What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
- Excellent at building rapport
- People Oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to build and lead a team
- Embraces the opportunity to learn scripts and dialogues
5) People Contracts and Interactions: What are the primary people contracts in this job (who, why,
and how often)?
- Agent Team: Daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors: Daily
Experience, Training and Education: What prior work and life experience will help the person
in this role succeed?
- Real Estate License
- No experience necessary
- Commission Based
- Desire to earn a minimum of $75,000 per year with a realistic possibility to earn $100,000 to $150,000 per year.
Please send return to our careers page found here and follow the steps at the bottom of the page.