Arrange Your Annual Real Estate Review to Secure Your Future
Looking to buy or sell a home in San Diego, California? Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call us at (858) 386-4478 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.
To continue our excellent service to customers, I want to invite you to my office for an annual review of your real estate portfolio. People often have annual reviews of their financial investments, or sit down with their doctor and talk about their health, but very few people sit down with a professional real estate agent and talk about their situation.
Reasons to Review Your Real Estate PortfolioSitting down and discussing real estate with a professional is si-highlight--primary because the real estate industry is so local in nature and is subject to very different variables depending on your locale.
- There is a lot of variation from area to area, and San Diego is no exception. There have been areas that have moved at a 10% greater rate than other areas.
- Some neighborhoods in San Diego appreciated by 30%, and others appreciated only 12% (although these are both fantastic numbers).
- Refinancing Opportunities: You'll find that there are an abundance of refinancing opportunities if you sit down with your realtor and find out the true value of your home.
- Just recently I sat down with a client who thought he was caught up in a 7% interest loan. This person just didn't realize that there was enough appreciation on the home that it could qualify for refinancing. This is one major reason to keep up to date on your real estate options. It could save you a good chunk of money.
- Long Term Planning: Your life can take you to a lot of different places, and it's si-highlight--primary to let your real estate agent know about these ahead of time - whenever possible.
- It's si-highlight--primary to figure out your trajectory in terms of your real estate holdings so that they are suitable for you now and moving forward into the future.
I want to get together with you to formulate a plan for your future, as well as assess your current situation. Please contact me and I would be glad to set aside some time to talk with you about your portfolio. I can also help you find real estate in the San Diego area whether you're looking to buy or sell. I am only here to help.
You can call me at (858) 755-1999 or you can email me us at email@example.com.